Also in this section:
Harvey Hills Farmstay
Situated on 100 acres, we are only 1 1/2 hours south of Perth and 5 minutes from Harvey.
Our four chalets are all self contained with televisions, air-conditioners, microwaves, electric blankets. Linen hire is available. You can relax on your verandah, take a dip in the pool or light up the gas barbeque.
The animals: ponies, donkeys, kangaroos, sheep, cows, goat, chooks, rabbits and ducks love you to feed them ALL DAY
Nearby activities: horse riding, golfing, trout, perch and marron fishing, beaching at Binningup or Myalup. Watch the cows being milked at the dairy and sample the wine at the Harvey Wineries.
RATES - PER COUPLE PER NIGHT:
- Chalet 1 (sleeps 4) $140 double
- Chalet 2 & 3 (sleeps 6) $150 double
- Chalet 4 (sleeps 6) $160 double
- $10 per chalet surcharge applies to peak periods.
- Children $5 each per night
- Extra adults $10 each per night.
- Linen Hire $10 per person.
Please Note: No dogs allowed.
Address: PO Box 311, Weir Road, Harvey WA 6220
Phone : 08 9729 1434 Mobile - 0427 291 434
Fax: 08 9729 1434