Most Points all Sections of the Show - Pam Sharp
Runner Up all Sections of the Show - Christine Fielder
Most Points Hall Section - Pam Sharp
Runner Up Hall Section - Christine Fielder
Section winners announced under Prize Information under relevant Section
Section A - Farm Machinery, Trucks & Cars - Harvey Farm Service
Section B - Motorised Bikes, Light Industrial - Instagate
Section C - Small Stall Holder - Cherry Valley Farm
There will be NO PARKING on Showgrounds during show day.
- 2020 INDOOR Trade Applications OPEN 1st November 2019
- 2020 OUTDOOR Trade Applications OPEN 1st November 2019
- 2020 Food Vendor Applications by INVITATION ONLY and OPEN 1st November 2019
- Trade Space Entry and Car Passes will be mailed to accepted and PAID IN FULL applicants only early March 2020.
- Harness Horses are to enter grounds via Third Street Gate
- HORSES IN ACTION - ENTRIES ON THE DAY AT RINGSIDE OFFICE
- Horses and ponies to compete in either Hack or Hunter classes as per RAS rules - not both.
Kids 12 and under, half price with an adult
Harvey Fresh Joyflight (7mins) $99pp
Harvey Dam & Around (10mins) $129pp
'Stirling' Forest Run (15mins) $189pp
Coast & Return (20mins) - $249pp
Flights subject to weight restrictions, max individual 136kg, max 3 adults & 1 infant (under 3yrs).